MORE VIDEOS - In Production
"Corporate Social Responsibility Around the World: Is All CSR Local?"
- William Feeney, President, Dole Eurpoe
- Bharat Wahlu, President, Tata Inc.
Panel Session 1:
"Public Private Partnerships: A Cooordianted Approach to a Better Workplace"
- Dominique Be, Deputy Head of Unit, Employment and Social Affairs, Directorate General, European Commission
- Fabrizia Paloscia, Council of Artisans, Small and Medium Business, Tuscany Region, Italy
Panel Session 2:
"Activating Stakeholder Partnerships: Collaboration at Work in the Americas"
- Bibiana Garcia-Romeu, Social and Environmental Policy Advisor, State Street Coffee
- German Zepeda, President, COSIBAH
- Darryl Knudsen, Manager, Gloabl Partnerships, Americas, Gap, Inc.
"The Future of International Codes and Standards"
- Dan Henckle, Vice President of Gloabl Compliance, Gap, Inc.
- Neil Kearney, General Secretary, International Textile, Garment and Leather Workers' Federation
- Matt Kelly, Ethical & Quality Systems Technologist, Marks & Spencer
- Dusty Kidd, Vice President, Compliance, Nike Inc.
- Alice Tepper Marlin, President, Socail Accountiability International
- Scott Nova, Executive Director, Worker Rights Consortium
- Dan Rees, Director, Ethical Trading Initiative
Panel Session 3:
"Utilizing Workplace Codes of Conduct: Making Codes Effective"
- Doug DeRuisseau, Director of Training, Social Accountability International
- Bedri Gulur, CEO, Four D Management Consulting
- Vic Thorpe, Coordinator, Just Solutions Network
"Innovative Implementation in the Global Supply Chain"
- Jan Fustenborg, Head of UNI-Europa Commerce Sector, Union Network International
- Johannes Merck, Vice President, Social Compliance, Otto
- Welcome: Alice Tepper Marlin, President, SAI
- Master of Ceremonies: Lynn Sherr, Author & ABC News Correspondent
- Featured Speakers:
- Fernando Aguire, Chairman & CEO, Chiquita Brands International
- Joe Iarocci, VP, Strategic Support & CFO, CARE USA
- Nelil Kearney, General Sectary, International Textile, Garment & Leather Workers Federation
- Tensie Whelan, Executive Director, Rainforest Alliance